Take your creative venture or creative practice to the next level with the ArtSHINE industries Launch Pad + Commercial Accelerator for Creative Industries Professionals.
Register Your Interest Now
Program 1: Launch Pad – starting off
The ArtSHINE Launch Pad startup program supports Creative Industries Professionals and entrepreneurs launching new creative ventures or those transitioning from full time employment to self employment.
In addition to the program inclusions (below):
- Your work or product featured as part of an ArtSHINE stand at a domestic show (i.e. art fair, game design expo, or relevant industry trade show / exhibition)
- ArtSHINE gallery Sydney exhibition package (as applicable)
Program 2: Commercialisation Accelerator – breaking through
ArtSHINE pioneered the concept of ‘Business LifeStyle’ in Australia. We have a real world, practical approach to commercialisation in the Creative Industries, and thus a new approach to entrepreneurial education, creative practice, entrepreneurship and self leadership.
Focus on taking your creative practice to the next commercial level. Establish a viable product with real-world relevance.
In addition to the inclusions (below)
- Your work or product featured as part of an ArtSHINE stand at an international show (i.e. trade fair, licensing fair, game design expo, or art show)
Over the 24-week program period Launch Pad participants scope and define income generating activities, clarify purpose, and define success measures. Accelerator participants explore startup methodologies and best practices, establish viable product, and establish systems and processes.
Both the Launch Pad and the Commercial Accelerator programs include the following:
- Work spaces, Meeting & Presentation spaces – Your desk and membership at CoSydney CoWorking + Project Space, Meet up, network, and pitch with access to meeting and event spaces at CoSydney
- Office resources – 20/20 wifi access and basic office resources
- Coaching – Quantum Compass OPIC coaching plus advice and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Business Systems – define & build your business model
- Networking events and peer support
- Mentoring & ‘FireSide Chats’ with access to business advisors, including growth hackers, legal, intellectual property, tax and grants areas
- Enterprise validation and action planning process
ArtSHINE industries offer a flexible, practical, and real-world approach to entrepreneurial education programs tailored specifically to commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals.
ArtSHINE industries is Australia’s independent Creative Industries Enterprise Acceleration Platform + Launch Pad identifying, advancing, and funding commercially minded and innovative Creative Industries Professionals who focus on art, craft, artisanal making, design, fashion, entertainment, photography, music, writing, film & television, digital technology, and games & interactive content.
To learn more and get more information – register your interest here: